Residence Permits for Foreign Investors

Passport and euros

We offer our clients full advisory services and support in obtaining the residence permit in Spain/EU. We help our customers to become EU residents.

The residence permit of Spain automatically guarantees free movement of persons within the Schengen area, currently consisting of 25 European countries.

Temporary residence permit will be available both for investors and their family members – spouses, underage children and persons that are under the surveillance/official care of such investors. Upon expiry of the term of residence permit investors and their family members are eligible to apply for the renewal.

Obtaining a residence permit you will get an EU national ID card instead of the insert in your passport.

Prime Consulting Alliance Ltd. is ready to provide full advisory services and other support to its customers for obtaining a residence permit or a second passport.

error: Content is protected !!